Pharmacy Benefits Manager
The Pharmacy Benefits Manager will be responsible for all functions associated with the Pharmacy Benefit Management System and the Pharmacy program as described in the Pharmacy requirements within NV contract, including managing the Prior Authorization processes, drug rebate, supplemental drug rebate, e-prescribing, reporting and other functions related to the pharmacy program.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
• At least three (3) years of experience in managing a pharmacy benefit management system.
• Detailed knowledge of Medicaid at the state and/or federal level.
• Detailed knowledge of pharmacy-related aspects of Medicaid.
• A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field or four (4) additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience in managing operational aspects in large-scale operations environment.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations and requirements.
• Effective documentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate succinctly and accurately in both written and verbal English.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under stringent timelines.
• Ability to analyze and resolve difficult logic and processing issues.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Human Resource Management