To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Sales - Technology
Permantech • Bellevue, WA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a Vice President, Sales who is a passionate leader to develop and expand our rapidly growing sales organization. This position will report directly to the President. The Vice President, Sales will lead and direct our sales team to meet or exceed revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, leading and developing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a capable and experienced senior professional with strong communication skills, will be a team player who is extremely collaborative, and will have mastery of the consultative sales process.
P&L responsibility for the enterprise and small/medium business segments and will be responsible for attaining revenue and gross profit targets, and other metrics required to meet annual sales goals.
Lead, direct, staff and develop a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and revenue growth; and for developing long-term relationships with customers. We are searching for a sales leader who will bring a sales mindset, vision, planning and execution expertise to the sales function.
The successful candidate will have exceptional experience in executing and driving sales growth and will bring a sustained strategic focus, discipline and process orientation; resulting in a more proactive sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 10 + years’ experience in Technology and sales service delivery, operations and P&L management.
- Strong sales management and leadership experience. Must have successfully built, managed, trained, mentored and supported a sales team.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and achievement in sales (with references from customers and other contacts to support your track record).
- Sales process development and management experience including pipeline management and the use of Salesforce. Solution selling skills with a strong emphasis on cold-calling, prospecting and closing.