To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Kevin R
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hunter Hollis • Daytona Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
· Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the New Home Sales Office and other areas where prospective homeowners and guests congregate;
· Able to apply principals of logical thinking to a variety of practical situations and accurately follow standardized procedures or processes;
· Aids the team effort in every way possible & acts in the best interest of the company;
· Flexibility with schedule for customers and/or company needs;
· Be able to professionally communicate over the telephone, email and in person with customers, staff and vendors;
· Communicates with marketing regarding maintenance and/or replacement of signs & flags in addition to updates on website, etc.;
· Manage and inspect your store front (approach into community, clubhouse, New Home Sales Center, models, etc) on a regular basis;
· Open New Home Center and Models daily;
· Complete Maintenance Sheet and email weekly to Director of Sales, Project Manager and Warranty;
· Answer phones;
· Meet & greet customers;
· Assist in filling out guest registration form and insure accuracy/completeness of information;
· Knowledge of Minto computer operating systems and CRM;
· Enter new guest registrations/Update existing registrations in CRM and insure accuracy and thoroughness of information;
· Type, File, Fax, Print, Copy documents as needed;
· Update Reports and calendars
· Keep track of Sales & Traffic Reports daily and monthly;
· Set-up and maintain contract packages;
· Process contracts, deposits, addendums, rescissions, change of address forms, etc.;
· Mail cards/letters/updates to clients;
· Order and keep track of office supplies, collateral print work, water & coffee supplies, etc.;
· Make and maintain Community Doc/Homeowner Handbooks and CDs;
· Maintain copies of documents (contract paperwork, floor plans, building plans, model disclaimers, etc.);
· Assemble and maintain adequate supply of all market collateral;
· Receive and log deposits;
· Open/distribute mail;
· Email Traffic Reports at end of every business day;
· Send Monthly Vacation Log to Director of Sales by 1st of every month;
· Conduct Community overview/presentation to customers if New Home Sales Professional is unavailable;
· Maintain records of rotation for sales agents (walk-ins, call-in, realtor previews and internet);
· Keep Director of Sales informed with daily office activities;
· Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.