Cellular Technology Limited (CTL), headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a global biotechnology company with locations and distributors worldwide. We are the industry leader in the development, use, and manufacture of standardized immune monitoring tools used in clinical and research applications. We are committed to offering meaningful work, competitive salaries, a full-range of benefits, including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, dental and vision options, and the opportunity for professional development and career advancement. CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and world class diversity.
We are seeking an IT Support Technician to join our expanding IT Department. We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field, and we are seeking a technically skilled individual with strong problem-solving ability who will directly interact with employees at all levels of our organization.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide support for all CTL systems, including but not limited to, computer systems, network equipment, Wi-Fi, phone systems, mobile devices, access card reader systems, video, teleconferencing, web conferencing, multifunction devices (print, scan, fax), etc.
- Provide first level help desk support to our employees
- Provide computer setup and deployment services (new computers and rebuilds)
- Maintain and support public area (shared) computer systems on a regular basis
- Provide backup support for systems used for Facility Maintenance, including but not limited to the following: HVAC, electrical, security, environmental monitoring, physical wiring, etc.
- Update and maintain IT documentation
- Update all tracking and database systems as necessary