To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7940 Emmett F Lowry Expressway
Texas City, TX 77591
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
UNIVERSAL BANKER - TEXAS CITY
Moody Bank • Texas City, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UNIVERSAL BANKER – TEXAS CITY
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
UNIVERSAL BANKER for our full service banking centers – THE, TEXAS CITY BANKING CENTER, JOB (#20-19)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
The Universal Banker will serve in a dual-purpose role which requires a candidate to fulfil responsibilities of both a (Teller) and a (Relationship Banker).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve customers; walk-in and drive-in in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions; deposits, withdrawals, checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, redeeming bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transactions.
2. Attract new customer relationships; retain and expand existing customer relationships; initiates referrals and cross-sell bank products and services as set by bank management.
3. Assist and /or support other banking centers when needed.
4. Follow bank policies and procedures.
5. Advises and counsel new and existing customers on all branch financial services.
6. Maintain and balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
7. Meet referral goals set by management.
8. Support Senior Teller in maintaining a balancing record that is in line with policy; find and correct outages and enlist help as needed for difficult errors.
9. Provide assistance to Senior Teller by assisting Teller’s with answering questions, resolving customer issues and performing Teller duties as needed.
10. Open and processes accounts, products, and/or services for customers after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assist customers whenever possible.
11. Solicits cross-sells and opens new accounts according to guide lines
12. Demonstrate a deep understanding of products and present benefits by cross-selling to existing and new customers.
13. Achieve personal sales goals and actively participate in banking center sales and marketing activities.
14. Establish customer relationships, conduct telephone prospecting, outbound calls.
15. Solicits loan applications, obtains appropriate documentation, follows up and closes loans accurately the first time.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education: High school Diploma or equivalent - Banking courses and/or related studies.
Minimum Experience: 2 to 3 years or more Retail Banking or related background.
Skills and Abilities: A high level of interpersonal and professional skills that represents the bank in a positive manner. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer records as well as organization skills. Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships. The ability to identify the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques. The ability to handle customers and employees and their queries in a positive, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable manner. PC experience. Excellent communication skills.
Moody Bank offers a benefit package that includes: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k Plan; Vacation and Sick leave benefits and more
Due to the high volume of interest, the Bank does not respond to the submission of every resume.
In addition, submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application.
The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening. Individuals who the Bank determines to be the best qualified for the position openings are contacted to begin the application process.
Applications are being accepted at the 2302 Postoffice St. location in Galveston, Texas, HR/4th flr. (M-F, 9a-4p)
Moody National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer