Automotive Service Manager needed for Dave Sinclair CDJR of Pacific, MO
The Service Manager oversees the service department and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records. Additionally, they must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
The Service Manager oversees the service department and is typically responsible for:
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel. Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy
- 2 years experience as an Automotive Service Manager required
- Managerial positions are required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices
- Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred. People working within the automotive retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Training
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
· Long-Term Job Security
· Flexible Work Schedule (No Sundays!)
· Discounts on Products and Services
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and an opportunity to grow your career
within the automotive industry.
Join the service team at Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!