(Monday - Friday) 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
2104 W. Commercial Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Truck Drivers needed for our Fort Lauderdale Goodwill facilities.The driver is responsible for picking up and delivering donations. Drives a straight truck or tractor-trailer combination to transport donated goods to and from Goodwill collection sites and stores.
- Operate the straight truck or tractor-trailer unit in a safe, efficient manner.
- Report any vehicle problems or defects.
- Transport and deliver goods in accordance with the schedule.
- Load and unload merchandise at Attended Donation Centers, stores, and other locations as necessary.
- Comply with the DOT standards and regulations. Maintain a good driving record.
- Ensure good customer relations by consistently servicing Attended Donation Centers on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete and turn in daily trip manifest upon return to dispatch office.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED preferred but not required. One (1 ) years straight truck or tractor trailer driving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Broward County roadways and area is necessary.
Current Class A OR B Commercial Drivers License.Knowledge of Miami-Dade and Broward county roadways and areas required.Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.EEO/AA/DRUG-FREE/SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE/VETERANS WELCOME
Must apply online prior to the interview at www.goodwillsouthflorida.org