The Providence office of Robinson & Cole LLP, an AmLaw 200 firm, is currently seeking a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This position will provide back up legal and administrative support as needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answer a multi-line phone, greet visitors, schedule conference rooms, and order supplies
• Provide secretarial support including typing, proofreading, filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and drafting documents
• Maintain client and general files and ensure files are closed in a timely manner
• Track and enter time on a daily basis, assisting with the billing process to meet billing deadlines
• Generate inquiries and reports to assist attorneys with client billing
• Update contact information in attorney’s Outlook contacts and firm-level information as needed
• May perform special projects as assigned by the Office Administrator
Qualified candidates will be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with timekeeping, billing, and contact management software is preferred. Experience with state and federal district court filing is a plus. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with administrative departments and staff and efficiently utilize firm resources to meet deadlines. Candidates must be able to function independently and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to:
Human Resources Manager
Robinson & Cole LLP
280 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Conduct Legal Research