As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Functions as technical lead and acts as liaison between business units. Provides training and direction to team members. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. Achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
* Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
* Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
* Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance with client specifications.
* Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
* Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
* May be technical lead on larger projects and may act as project lead on smaller projects/development efforts. * Reviews and recommends vendor products, develops technical specifications and interfaces with other applications.
* Acts as a liaison to define business required.
* Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Must have PEGA and Java experience.
* Undergraduate degree in computer-related field.
* 6-8 years of related experience.