The Ashleigh at Lansdowne Independent and Assisted Living Community is looking for a full time Business Office Manager who maintains and updates resident, employee and financial records for the Community. They are also responsible for various accounting and business office tasks as assigned by management. They also manage the concierge staff. This is a salary position and may require holidays and occasional weekends. The Ashleigh is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers great full time benefits including health, dental and life, along with a great 401K package.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounting payables/deposits/receivables.
- Ensures that resident files contain required information and are kept confidential.
- Serves as backup for Administrative Supervisor.
- Maintains vendor files.
- Orients and trains the receptionists and provides inservice training as needed.
- Schedules the concierge personnel and approves time off.
- Compiles and maintains personnel records and ensures that proper forms have been collected.
- Audits time system.
- Reviews time clock reports for accuracy and submits to corporate office bi-weekly.
- Completes and processes wage and benefit information on a timely basis.
- Promotes efficiency and organization within the business office.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must have college level accounting courses with a two year accounting degree preferred.
- Must have the minimum of one year work experience in accounting or a related field, involving work in accounts payable, accounts receivable and/or payroll.
- Must be proficient in using Windows, including Excel and Word.
- Must possess the ability to get along well with others.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to exert up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.