To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Metro NYC, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CPA Contractor - Financial Analyst - Operations
Network ESC • Metro NYC, NY
Posted 2 months ago
The Operations Financial Analyst will help support and drive the company's design, implementation, maintenance and remediation of 1financial statement controls related to cash and suspense accounts and be a primary liaison in the FC&C coordinating with the support staff in other groups. The Operations analyst participates in control-related projects, partners with the other FC&C team members, colleagues in support group and the business to identify solutions and process improvements, and control-related initiatives.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in IT, Finance and Operations to enhance process, automation, and tools to improve and optimize the FC&C controls workflows and data quality.
- Maintain the log of issues including data quality issues and ensure periodic reporting to stakeholders.
- Monitor control deficiencies around the cash rec process, assess their severity, and work with stakeholders to propose effective control enhancements to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Develop dashboard reporting on data quality statistics such as manual entries and manual inputs to reports and ensure reporting in accordance with the policy.
Nostro Accounts Reconciliation
- Preparation and delivery of daily bank reconciliation, suspense accounts open items analysis including cash analysis, non-matched items report and other related reports.
- Analyze the existing controls environment surrounding the Nostro account reconciliation processes, collaborate with team to enhance the overall control environment, existing process and reports formats to ensure data quality and complete and accurate reporting.
- Automation of daily bank rec and related reports.
Open Cash Breaks
- Daily monitoring, oversight and reporting of open cash and suspense breaks.
- Coordinate with stakeholders responsible for Nostro account activity as needed to resolve open cash breaks and ensure resolution maintains required high level of data quality.
- Monitor KRI threshold report alerts, escalate and submit Operational risk report as required.
Account Certification, Provision and written off
- Assist team members in preparing and providing documents and working papers related to account certification, provisioning and writing off and other related tasks.
Audits and related matters
- Assist team members preparing and providing information for internal audit, 2nd level audit, regulatory audits and external audits.
- Support Finance group in preparation for period-end financial and regulatory reporting.
- Assist in carrying out tasks and reporting requirements related to monitoring of dormant, inactive accounts, opening and closing of accounts in Corona.
- Ensure the proper access controls for Cash Reconciliation application (Corona).
- Train FC&C and other bank/outsource colleagues as needed.
- Maintain and timely updates policy and procedure documentation as per required schedule.
- Assist the FC&C lead in carrying out Ad-hoc projects.
- BA in Accounting or related Business Degree.
- CPA Preferrd
Strong reporting skills including: advanced Excel, reporting tool design and management, and good knowledge of system security requirements. Systems and Software proficiency in:
o ACBS, LoaniQ (Loan systems)
o Corona (Bank reconciliation)
- Strong experience with bank lending processes, systems and data.
- Knowledge of accounting standards US GAAP and regulatory reporting.
- Experience in capital markets and treasury operations a plus.
- Solid verbal and interpersonal skills a must. Skillful written communication is necessary; the ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and to communicate pertinent complex information in a clear and organized manner.