Seeking LPN's for 12 hour shifts AM and PM in Statesville, NC
Candidates must have be patient care driven and have excellent customer service skills. Must have excellent critical thinking skills and be able to work independently. Rehab experience with substance abuse, depression, and treatment & recovery clinics are a plus.
Qualifications of the LPN
- Current and unrestricted LPN NC or compact license
- CPR certification (no online courses)
- 1 year experience working in a SNF, Rehab, Corrections, Detox, Emergency Room, Med/Surg, or Psychiatric Unit. Behavioral Health experience preferred.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Great communication and patient care skills
- Ability to work independently or with other staff members
- Physical ability to walk, lift, stand, bend, kneel, see, hear and talk clearly
We offer the following benefits to our staff:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- ATM Payroll Card or Direct Deposit
- Great Support Staff
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN:
- Assist psychiatrist with patient care needs.
- Retrieve patient vitals and history, administer injections and medication
- Treatment and appointment scheduling
- Document in medical records / computer database
- Inpatient Care
- Medication Administration