To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gardena, CA 90248
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
113729 IT Client Services Manager
VincentBenjamin • Gardena, CA
Posted 2 months ago
General Direction- indicates that the incumbent receives guidance in terms of broad goals and overall objectives and is responsible for establishing the methods to attain them. Generally the incumbent is in charge of an area of work, and typically formulates policy for this area but does not necessarily have final authority for policy
Job Description: The position of Client Services Manager oversees all aspects of service engagements, operational performance, service level attainment, resource management and aids in the preparation of financial and contractual aspects of agreements. The position manages deadlines, assigns responsibilities, tracks and corrects progress of deliverables, and prepares reports for internal and external stakeholders regarding status of engagements.
The candidate works on assignments of a diverse scope where analysis and decision of inputs and outputs requires critical evaluation of identifiable factors. The candidate exercises judgment with only general direction within the defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and acts as a SPOC between executives, customers, departments, and support teams to manage problem resolution.
- Direct and manage engagement development by defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with client requirements
- Define and implement best practices and tools for engagement execution and management based on engagement scope and deliverables
- Enforce engagement deadlines and schedules while managing direct and shared resources to meet engagement requirements
- Identify engagement strengths and weaknesses to reinforce deliverable objectives and suggest areas of additional opportunity
- Manage interface and customer experience between stakeholders, engineers, local and remote support teams
- Create processes and manage operations that combine dedicated and shared vendor abilities with customer expectations in order to design creative and efficient solutions to meet customer demands and requirements
- Serve as single point of contact for all engagement escalations while driving issue resolution and reporting status to all applicable stakeholders
- Consult clients regarding scope, technical, and operational abilities and limitations specific to engagement environment
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and manage engagement team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks
- Service Delivery duties per customer requirement as assigned
- Minimum Work Experience Requirements # of months or years: 7 Years + Bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent
- Minimum Certifications: ITIL-F, PMP