To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sentinel Real Estate Corporation • Overland Park, KS
Posted 2 months ago
Provide administrative support to a Vice President of Asset Management and a class of managers in order to increase the time a manager has available for executive level responsibilities. Will handle a wide variety of situations involving the clerical and administrative functions of the department. Will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and needs to be able to exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Asset Manager and her direct reports including answering phones, retrieving and sorting mail, organize and maintain office files.
· Maintain departmental databases and files for all employees under the Asset Managers report. Manage staff time clock activity, overtime, sick/vacation time and communicate with payroll department in New York to process biweekly payroll.
· Process and maintain employee benefit forms and personnel paperwork.
· Create monthly calendar of property deadlines, etc. Monitor timely completion of these reports.
· Review property websites and advertising for accuracy and process price changes as they occur.
· Print financial reports monthly, update group reports.
· Must know or learn Yardi to assist group with research and analysis projects.
· Assist Asset Managers with the preparation of certain aspects of annual asset plans.
· Coordinate and order supplies for the group.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
· Full time position.
· Knowledge of Property Management and Yardi systems preferred.
· Must be proficient in Word and Excel, excellent communication skills, moderate typing· Education
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Two years college or equivalent work experience
· 401K Plan
· Health, Dental and Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Participation in annual bonus program