Our client is a prominent national Litigation Support company. The general duties as a Director of Business Development include the maintenance and growth of an assigned territory, including managing and growing existing accounts as well as new client acquisition. The Director of Business Development will build relationships at all levels (i.e. Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.) in Law Firm, Corporate Legal and Insurance accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the sales of litigation support services as provided by our client
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in all areas related to sale of services
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models of all services
- Maximizes existing client relationships to grow revenue within the portfolio
- Trains clients on the use of various tools
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client referrals, including new firms
- Attend all required team meetings including weekly sales call, training sessions, etc.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities within their portfolio
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and hit the ground running
- Reliable transportation, up-to-date insurance, and a clean driving record
- Travel as required by territory boundaries and Company requirements
- Base salary plus commission with benefits package
- Experience working in the Legal Vertical and a Juris Doctor (JD) preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
"Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Interpersonal Skills
- Profit Based Sales Targets