Spencer’s, the most outrageous and wild retail brand on the planet, has been making life fun since 1947. Based out of South Jersey, we operate stores in over 600 malls across the United States and Canada. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations of quality, value and style. Spencer’s will always challenge the ordinary and strive to entertain our guests with contagious enthusiasm, by providing an experience no one else dares to offer.
Working at Spencer’s will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
• Competitive salary, incentive and scholarship program opportunity
· Excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401k.
• Career advancement
• 30% discount on merchandise
Store Manager Description:
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Ensures Guest focus by creating and maintaining a "fun", Guest interactive Store atmosphere in order to drive sales.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership, customer service and merchandise presentation skills.
2 - 3 years of experience preferred.
- Asset Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Human Resources