To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
665 Mainstream Drive
Nashville, TN 37243
- Katresha Tillery
- Phone: 706-226-4119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant- 61752
Quality Staffing, Inc. • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
JOB POSTING NUMBER: 61752
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in the Health Department in Nashville TN working with the Board of Nursing Division. This is a 1st shift position working Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30 PM for a total of 37.5 hours per week. Pay will start at 15.00/hr. This Position will last at least 4 months from the start date. Parking is included for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyze, interpret, and enforce existing policies and procedures
- Process exam applications by reviewing and keying into the computer
- Review and collect all documents in order to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to standards
- Verify eligibility information to ensure federal and state standards are met
- Review and Audit pending mail that has been received and assure that all documents received are complete and in accordance with statutes, rules and policies/procedures including malpractice, discipline and convictions
- Answer questions regarding application statues/process; by mail, email, phone, or in person.
- Review and ensure that outgoing correspondence material is correctly documented, addressed, copied, and mailed
- Pull the daily report from LARS and match CBC's with transcripts.
- Must have great attention to detail and very organized
- Advance level computer experience (MS Word and Excel)
- Have a solid/stable work history to show dependability (No job hoping)
- Must be able to commit to the 4-month assignment w/out time off.
- Some College Required