To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
21st Century Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is a world Class manufacturer of High-Quality Precision Automation Equipment.
Due to exceptional growth I am currently working on filling Sales Engineer positions in several markets around the country. I’m seeking candidates with strong communications and relationship building skills as well as technical knowledge particularly in the area of Motion Controls, Robotics, Automation, Motors, Drives, Servos &/or bearings.
Salary is front loaded to allow for serious business /client development without high pressure sales techniques. The job is as much about relationship management and maintenance as it is developing new clientele. Fully paid top quality medical, Dental & Vision benefits from day one along with a generous car allowance!
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume (MS Word Preferred) as well as full contact information and best time/s to contact you.
I will personally review and respond to all qualified applicants. I am always interested in helping Engineering, Operations and Maintenance professionals find the best possible opportunities for their desired career path!
Director of Accounts
21st Century Staffing, LLC
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred) or equivalent work experience
2. 1-5 years technical sales experience including selling directly to OEMs, preferably in the Motion Control or complimentary industry
3. Proven previous work experience of successfully maintaining an existing base and achieving growth objectives through superior sales skills.
4. Proven previous work experience of utilizing time, territory, and prioritization management skills to maximize profitable volume growth.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Excellent CRM and PowerPoint presentation skills
3. Meticulous attention to detail
4. Excellent organization skills
5. Ability to resolve day-to day issues
6. Ability to properly prioritize activities
7. Valid driver’s license and proof of state required insuranceTravel Requirements
1. Ability to travel as assigned and required. 60% weekly travel is expected