Someone with some material handling experience, with an associate’s degree MS Excel.
• Primary responsibility is reviewing shortages, tracking incoming material and reporting on status.
• Expedites material through receiving, inspection and stock, to the line. Works closely with stockroom and VC stock personnel.
• Assist with maintaining inventory transactions.
• Put replenishment scans through the system as material is needed on the line.
• Assist with administrative functions of planning, including BOM set-ups, job releasing and shop floor paperwork creation.
• High School degree plus 4-6 years of relevant experience or an Associate degree with 2-4 years of experience
• Minimum of 2 years materials experience
• Minimum of 2 years of MS office experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with internal customers
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Ability to effectively communicate with multiple groups
• Operations, planning and stockroom knowledge
• Knowledge of Excel, Oracle and PickPro
• Sense of Urgency