To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, SC
- Parul Kashyap
- Phone: (248) 275-1285
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Desk Agent
ICONMA • Lexington, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Location: Lexington, SC
Duration: 6 months with possible contract to hire
Recent Grads Welcome to apply! Preferably from a technical college/university
Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
Provides technology-based customer service phone support and conducts first level analysis to resolve end user incidents and requests, working with technology groups, to resolve within established timeframes.
Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, problems and issues are resolved promptly and effectively under all conditions
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services
- Act as an information source to colleagues, business partners and clients/customers
- Ensure prompt and timely updates to service issues, and follow through on outstanding problems
Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in resolving critical service issues
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
Provides front line customer service support to clients on a broad range of issues
- Assesses level of knowledge of caller and translates information when providing assistance
- Integrates all sources of information when providing assistance to clients
- Makes independent decisions within generally defined parameters
- Must strive to meet established Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
Note from Manager:
The main things we are looking for is someone with either recent IT education/certification or some sort IT experience and some experience taking phone calls. The ability to type is also a requirement.
- Telephone Customer Service Skills and People skills
- MS office skills
- Previous call center experience
- Excellent communication & written skills
Nice To Have:
- IT Helpdesk experience
- Technical degree and/or IT Certification preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and components.
High school education required.
0-2 years of related experience.
Associates Degree or Technical Certification preferred
Computer savvy with professional level MS suites Yes
Excellent Communication – written and verbal Yes
Typing: Data entry (speed and accuracy); Please test candidates on this Yes
Telephone Customer Service 1 years
Technical degree and/or IT Certification Yes