To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, MI
- Sarah Slawinski - email@example.com
- Phone: 248-932-1202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Harper Associates • Birmingham, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Accountant/Bookkeeper Birmingham Office
We are seeking an in-house bookkeeper for a luxury goods retail store in the Birmingham area. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am-5:00pm. The ideal applicant is a detail oriented team player always willing to pitch in. We are looking for someone with a stable career history in bookkeeping, preferably in a retail setting.
- Payroll and sales tax and quarterly reporting
- GL, AP, AR invoicing
- Prepare 1099, W4 , W2, 1-9 and 941 forms
- Record daily transactions and prepare deposits/refunds
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Document credit card usage.
- Prepare checks & monitor invoices
- Manage petty cash and register funds
- Maintain customer and vendor files
- Maintain vendor contact & management
- Obtain, navigate and prepare price lists for large inventory
- Website management
- Set up annual inventory and tallying reports
- Coordinate advertising with management
- General office tasks, maintain and fulfill office and store supplies
- Assist upper management with special projects.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience (retail background is strongly preferred)
- Strong computer skills (QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook). Photoshop would be a plus.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting desirable
- Must be able to work at the store daily, this is not a work from home opportunity
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Executive Recruiter | Harper Associates
Direct: 248-932-1202 | Main: 248-932-1170
31000 Northwestern Highway, Ste 240, Farmington Hills, MI 48334