To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
- John Spindler
- Phone: 843-815-9111 ext 229
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Credit Manager (Georgia/Florida District)
Location: Huntsville, AL Area
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience plus Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
- Manage a Portfolio of accounts through monitoring credit limits and account aging information taking actions when necessary
- Review new and updated credit applications, acquire documentation needed to support a sound credit decision
- Analyze financial statements, tax returns and supplemental information to determine credit worthiness
- Establish and monitor customer open lines of credit
- Provide periodic updates of open and note accounts receivables to the Director of Credit
- Perform annual credit reviews: meet with location personnel to determine customer’s future credit needs, review customer pay history and gather all credit data needed to determine new credit lines to be established.
- Communicate and build strong working relationships with Retail Store Personnel
- Travel required: Retail stores in GA/FL, visit with store personnel and/or customers as needed
- Identify problem accounts and communicate with store personnel to determine best course of action
- Responsible for coordinating all collection activities between attorney, location personnel and management
- Identify and submit infractions of credit policy monthly
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Credit
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, in an Agriculture financial role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to Multi-task and meet required deadlines