Hello from Delta-T! Interested in an education assignment in your surrounding area? $16 hrly. Please email me.- [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Classroom Assistant . Hope to hear from you soon!
Our children need positive role models. If you are ready to make a difference - this is the opportunity for you!
One of our clients is seeking full-time schedule Special Education Instructional Aides to assist children with autism and intellectual or developmental disabilities.
* School hours
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
b>REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* A passion for serving special needs and developmentally challenged children; and a willingness to have patience with and understand their needs
* Minimum of six (6) months classroom experience or similar professional setting
* Minimum of six (6) months experience working with special education, autism, behavioral health, and other forms of special needs children and adult educational settings.
* Ability to lift and toilet or diaper students if needed.
* Clearances: State Child Abuse, State Criminal Records Check, and FBI.
* CPR and First Aid Certified
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents and staff members.
* Ability to work without direct supervision