Assistant General Manager - Direct Hire - $40K-45K Per Year, Bonus Eligible
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the efficient and profitable operations of the facility. They will oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, safety, cleanliness and sanitation.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Experienced in entertainment, restaurant or hospitality management
- Must have strong attention to detail, particularly in contractual language, inventory control and management, personnel performance development & management, and day-to-day communications.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Skilled at developing and managing the performance of a large organization.
- Available to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- 3-5 years managing an entertainment business, recreation department or restaurant.
- College degree preferred
- Cash management experience.
- Possess basic math skills and basic computer skills and a POS system.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Deductive reasoning ability
- Advanced communication, leadership and supervision skills