To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78759
- Kumudani Joshi
- Phone: 678-207-5202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiter (ATS , Bachelor's Degree)
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Austin, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Posting Title: Recruiter II
Duration :: 06 months
Location :: AUSTIN, TEXAS 78759
***THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS**
The Corporate Recruiter, a senior recruitment position in Austin, TX, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of hiring and business needs. Primarily client facing, acts as a strategic recruitment account manager and primary recruitment partner with the hiring leaders of assigned business function
• Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Ensures recruiting sources are managed to budget. Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization.
• Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Advises managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
• Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
• Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
• Consults with Hiring Managers throughout the organization to ensure a strategic, efficient and effective recruiting process.
• Creates recruiting strategies that allow for successful sourcing of top talent in the industry.
• Uses creative sourcing activities in marketing Office Depot opportunities to new and effective sources of referrals. Understands the market and has the ability to translate supply and demand as it relates to recruitment sourcing.
• Experience to influence and "Sell" the centralized Recruiting function and other programs to internal customers.
• Good judgment in decision making skills.
• Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of the Recruiting cycles and logistics.
• Work closely with HR partners throughout the organization to effectively fulfill recruiting needs.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) and 4-6 years of progressive experience in recruiting, sourcing, relationship management, HR, organizational development or a related field.
• Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
• Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source and recruit talent.