- BS in Civil Engineering
7-15 years of experience
- Ability and desire to work independently and in a group
- Sound oral and written communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in CADD (Microstation, InRoads, and AutoCAD Civil 3D), Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) along with various other civil design applications
- Experience in the production of plans, specifications, and engineer’s construction cost estimates for transportation and roadway projects
- Experience with road, transit and aviation projects for SEPTA, PHL, PENNDOT, along with other Philadelphia agencies is highly desirable.
The candidate will preferably process a firm grasp of geometrics, grading, drainage design, rail alignment, airport planning, permitting, along with coordination with utility companies and various regulatory agencies.
Licensed Civil Engineer in the CommonWealth of Pennsylvania is preferred.
Naik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full Benefit package is offered.