To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, Texas, TX
- Bonnie Chau
- Phone: 214-492-5337
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vehicle Fleet Administrator
Austin Industries Inc • Irving, Texas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Austin Bridge & Road is currently seeking experienced an experienced Vehicle Fleet Administrator to join the team in either the Irving or Waxahachie office. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
The Vehicle Fleet Administrator will provide administrative support to the vehicle fleet coordinator to ensure business operations continue as smoothly as possible.
- Coordinate and maintain the fleet inventory via web based fleet management software tool
- Work with regional and branch offices to plan, organize, transfer, and coordinate the disposition of company fleet assets
- Monitor, evaluate and determine priority of vehicle maintenance, servicing and repair projects; control and authorize expenditures in accordance with established limitations
- Maintain asset related files, electronic and physical, to ensure complete documentation Direct and participate in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of statistical reports, records and files related to fleet assets, maintenance, repairs and operation
- Coordinate and maintain current program documentation with regards to administration of the fleet policies, fleet insurance, and other applicable company, regulative or legislated requirements
- Administer corporate fleet fuel program, including activation and deactivation of driver PINs and vehicle fuel cards, assist branch managers with fraudulent activity reporting and investigation
- Auditing, coding, and submitting for monthly fleet related invoices
- Generating and distributing fleet related reports
- Assist with maintaining vehicle titles and registrations
- 2+ years of experience in vehicle fleet management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) experience required
- Detail oriented problem solver, quick learner, and independent worker
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work with all levels within the company
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willing to work overtime as needed
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan. We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company! To learn more about Austin’s Employee Ownership history, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/employee-ownership.html
Austin Bridge & Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Austin Bridge and Road
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, Austin Bridge & Road has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
It is the policy of Austin Bridge & Road, L.P. to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regards to their race, religion, sex, color or national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics or status. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
No agency inquiries please. Austin Industries and all operating divisions (Austin Bridge & Road, Austin Commercial, and Austin Industrial) do not accept unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries from staffing agencies, search firms, or third-party recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes submitted to Austin Industries, or any of its employee-owners, becomes the property of Austin Industries and Austin Industries will not pay a placement fee.