Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Dempsey Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team. Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded.
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!
- Automotive Technician
- Certified Technician
- Repair Technician
- Service Mechanic
- Service Technician