The Roofing Service Branch Manager provides management direction for a service division branch. Responsible for profit/loss of division by servicing new/existing clients and managing roofing service technicians. Position also requires proficient business development, marketing, and sales skills.
• Establishes branch objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
• Plan, staff, and supervise all branch activities including personnel administration, performance review, defining functions, dispatching, other responsibilities, etc.
• Maintain positive financial posture for the branch and monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
• Identify potential projects (customers), and gain admittance to bidder's list.
• Maintain an effective business development program, securing new work on a routine basis.
• Monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the branch.
• Attend networking groups related to commercial roofing to attain and maintain existing clients.
• Assist and help diagnose difficult leaks.
• Provide takeoffs and proposals for customer requests.
• Assume additional responsibilities as required by the branch's operating needs or as directed by Corporate.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelors degree in business administration or equivalent preferred, not required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of all aspects of roofing and construction required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Proven record of successfully running a service division required
• Successful background investigation
• Successful pre-employment drug test
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
• Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
• Participate in local community, non-profit, or governmental activities/organizations for both company business development and personal improvement.
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements
• Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
• Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.