To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC 27401
- Phone: 336-373-1461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle/SQL Database Administrator
DataMasters • Greensboro, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Full-time / direct-placement position with Greensboro NC client. Immediate need. Quick interview process.
Nice small team environment. 40-45/hr workweek. Summer hours.
Responsible for the support, development, and implementation of the underlying databases for business systems and internet applications. Programming and scripting using SQL tools is a required part of this role. Will be responsible for ensuring multiple database systems are available, optimized for performance, and properly backed-up. Applying software controls and proactive management of messaging alerts is required.
- Ensure database and middleware stability
- Multiple systems are available, optimized for performance and properly backed up
- Database administration and underlying operating system management
- Programming and development
- Support, development, and implementation of distributed systems and internet applications
- Efficient, timely resolution of trouble ticket requests
- Development, testing, and implementation of application fixes
- Proactive handling of messaging alerts
- Proactive support of back office systems, interfaces, and controls on related initiatives
- Working with infrastructure and development teams and outsource providers
- Strong experience with Oracle and SQL Server RDBMS
- SQL, SSIS, PL/SQL and T-SQL, Database Performance Tuning and Query Tuning, Backup & Recovery concepts
- Basic skills in LAN and Windows/ Linux/ OS troubleshooting