Automotive Technician A, B, C and Entry Level Techs Wanted
Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
- Examining customer vehicles.
- Identifying necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimating cost of repairs.
- Performing vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documenting services performed.
- Performing services efficiently and accurately
- Maintaining an organized, clean and safe work area
- Following all rules and regulations.
- Observing all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of automotive parts and systems.
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required.
- Certificates and Licenses preferred
- Valid Insurable Driver's License
Company Profile: Our family-operated business has been serving the Morristown area for over 35 years. In that time we have established and maintained a loyal customer base including multiple fleet accounts. We pride ourselves in our reputation and we expect our employee's to do the same.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology