To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33178
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Director, Government & Enterprise Sales
Tracfone Wireless Inc. • Miami, FL
Posted 8 days ago
TracFone Wireless, Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Director, Government & Enterprise Sales individual who will be responsible for the sales and account management lead for the Enterprise and Government accounts.
- Define and execute the Government and Enterprise sales channel strategy to foster consultative wireless relationships with Government and B2B Enterprises including, but not limited to the following B2B verticals: Healthcare, Direct Selling Companies, Transportation, Education, Security, Home Automation and Communications Industries.
- Create the required elements to properly execute the new channel strategy including but not limited to:
· The company value proposition,
· The customer value proposition,
· Brand/marketing efforts,
· IT enablers, and
· Organizational support
· Negotiate commercial contracts with Government & B2B Enterprises.
· Manage Account escalations for existing Government & B2B accounts.
· Identify potential business opportunities and develop a sales funnel that support the new channel strategy:
· Market research,
· Participation of industry events,
· Prospecting & developing accounts,
· Leading the client engagement, and
· Closing contracts
- A Master of Business Administration and/or an equivalent combination of education and wireless sales experience, in the Government or Enterprise sectors.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B/Government sales, Corporate Sales Strategy, Channel Development and/or Business Development. 2+ years of recent cellular sales experience.
- This position will be required to develop both internal and customer presentations, business cases, and market assessments as well as construct/execute projects.
- The candidate should have a detailed level of knowledge the wireless telecommunications industry including, but not limited to B2B/M2M/IoT services.