.Net Software Engineer / C# / VB.Net / SQL Server
Take the next major leap in your career with Computer Enterprises, Inc.! We have been connecting talented IT professionals with world-class companies for the past 20 years. CEI is here to help you to find just the right role with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking a .NET Software Engineer for an exciting career growth opportunity.
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let CEI advocate for you – apply today!
Software Developer – Software Engineer – .Net Programmer/Analyst – Engineering – IT – Information Technology
Provides application development services typically as a member of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test, and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels required by their customers.
Other responsibilities of the .Net Developer
• Design, develop, test and configure .NET web applications
• Establish and adhere to time estimates for development activities.
• Support quality improvement of software by engaging in rigorous unit testing of all developed code participating in peer review of own and others’ code.
• Diagnose and repair technical problems within an enterprise-level web based software application.
• Work to resolve functional questions related to software products and solutions.
• Coach and mentor other Software Engineers and help to develop their technical skills through peer reviews of work, informal mentoring during code development, and assisting with the planning and organizing of work.
• Software Engineers need to excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, and planning & organizing.
• A detailed understanding of distributed architectures and data-driven web sites is a success factor for the position.
- 5 years of experience in .NET Development
- 3 years of experience in a Systems Analyst/Programmer position
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Web Services
- Java Script
- Telerik Rad Controls
- Experience working in an EFT environment
- Experience with Golden Gate and replication is highly desired
- Experience working with sensitive data in an audited environment required
- Designing, building and implementing stable, high quality, high-performance applications
- Developing, debugging, documenting and maintaining complex programs
- Understanding of design patterns and architectural framework
- In-depth knowledge of server/database procedures
- Unit and integration testing and results validation
- Experience supporting production applications
- Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
At CEI, we maintain long-term business relationships with a wide variety of clients ranging from early stage, venture-backed firms to Fortune 500 companies. Our dedicated recruiters will work with you every step of the way, learning about your skills, your abilities, and your future goals and matching you with opportunities that will challenge and excite you. We will provide you with valuable feedback and advice—from resume assistance to prepare for interviews—to ensure that you are at your competitive best.
Let CEI find your next great opportunity! Apply now!
Use Programming Language