US Medical has immediate needs for hard-working, reliable CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants for staffing with a local Skilled Nursing Facility to work contract and Per Diem shifts.
Flexible Day/Night/Weekend shifts available earning up to $17/ hr.
While there is caution in response to the Coronavirus ( COVID -19) pandemic, US Medical is working closely with all providers to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without skilled care our clients, the most vulnerable population for COVID-19—risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
We have current job openings for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant in the Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware counties and through Philadelphia.
Job Responsibilities for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Activities of daily living
• Range of motion / exercises
• Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
• Oral feeding
• Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
• Assisting with ambulation
• Medication assistance
Requirements to qualify:
• High School diploma or GED
• Resume showing proof of experience that is paid and can be verified
• Completion of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant certification training course
• All PA clearances: Child Abuse, PA Crim and FBI fingerprint or Attestation form
• Physical and PPD
• Proof of Flu shot
• CPR/FA or BLS – must be current
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign