Growing Professional Services Firm focused on the Real Estate Industry is seeking a Senior / Lead Accountant reporting to the Controller. This is a Direct Hire position with a great benefits package including low cost insurance premiums, matching 401k and lucrative PTO.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records.
A sampling of duties includes:
· Analyze accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy
· Work with Controller on fiscal strategy
· Review account records for accuracy
· Create forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel
· Prepare monthly client bills
· Prepare and post journal entries
· Manage and direct staff accounting team
· Review reconciliations
· Ensure time and expense is in compliance with internal policies
What will set you apart?
· NetSuite Experience
· International / Multi Currency Experience
URL blocked - click to applyTo expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to URL blocked - click to apply or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.
To be successful you should possess most of the following
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting
· 5+ years experience
· Active CPA or CPA Track
· Strong Technical Accounting experience including GAAP Financial Statements
· Four + years of financial reporting and General Ledger experience
· Audit Experience
Standard Accounting Practices