The Change Manager is responsible for-
- Ensuring the interests of the sponsoring group or Senior Responsible Owner (SRO) are met by the program.
- Obtaining assurance for the sponsoring group or SRO that the delivery of new capability is compatible with the realization of benefits.
- Working with the program manager to ensure that the work of the program, including the scope of each project, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits
- working with the program manager to identify projects that will contribute to realizing benefits and achieving outcomes.
- Identifying, defining and tracking the benefits and outcomes required of the program.
- Ensuring that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use
- leading the activities associated with benefits realization and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the program has been completed.
- Establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured.
- Taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working.
- Optimizing the timing of the release of project deliverable into business operations.
- Degree in business/economics, management or other related fields
- Practical experience in change management or Organizational Management
- Knowledge about and at best experience with project management
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-03350
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Voted “A+ Employer - Atlanta’s Best Places to Work” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded “National Supplier of the Year” by the National Minority Supplier Development Council and named in Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms,” Metasys Technologies, Inc. (MTI) was founded in 2000 with the mission of providing best-in-class professional IT staffing and consulting services. MTI also delivers Business Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and Workforce Management services. Listed in Minority Business News’ “Top 100 Minority-Owned Businesses,” INC 5000 Magazine’s “America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies,” and the US Pan Asia American Chamber of Commerce’s “50 Fastest Growing Asian American Businesses,” MTI excels in delivering uncompromising quality of service to clients and candidates.
View the full profile
Under the leadership of its CEO and executive team, Metasys has built a reputation for exceptional customer service and consistently ranks as a top performer with its Fortune 500 and mid-market clients. MTI serves clients ranging from start-up organizations to Fortune 100 companies, quickly and consistently delivering high-quality IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and project outsourcing requirements. Integrity and honesty are included in Metasys’ core values, and a commitment to fostering relationships with consultants results in consistent placement of “best-suited” consultants into “best-matched” positions. Whether a client or candidate, we invite you to “Experience the Difference” with Metasys Technologies, Inc.