To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1520 Market Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Department Secretary
JFC Workforce • Camp Hill, PA
Posted 1 month ago
JFC Workforce has a long term opportunity for someone interested in working a schedule starting late morning into early evening. Work Tuesday through Friday 11 am - 7 pm and every Saturday 9 am - 4 pm The Sales Dept Secretary is responsible for:
- Assisting Sales Manager to ensure smooth operation of Sales department.
- Create and print sold unit sales documents
- Submit Funding packages to lenders, follow up on funding status
- Assist with submission of title related paperwork
- File, organize sales department paperwork and correspondence
- Follow up with customers and vendors for required paperwork.
- Schedule follow up calls, unit deliveries, demos, sales appointments, etc
- Ensure that schedule is adhered to and reschedule as necessary.
- Update sales department electronic data files (price lists, used bike lists, etc).
- Assist with Customer Relation Management system maintenance
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of sales/finance office
- Assist with phone calls according to Sales Manager instructions.
- Ensure sales department complies with all Identity Theft requirements
- Social media posting and monitoring
- Create and send emails
- Other duties as directed by the Sales Manage
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in management of computer data files
- Detail oriented person/ high organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.