To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
- Javier Tapia
- Phone: (505) 275-1000
- Phone:: (505) 888-9627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Farmers Insurance Agency - Seed Opportunities
Farmers Insurance • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Farmers is interested in entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want be their own boss and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers, we give you a unique opportunity to "Build or Buy" an agency. We also have the award winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers agency owner including ongoing commissions for every active policy. Farmers has introduced a new entry point for new agency owners to take over an existing book of business (Seed Program)
The Seed program is a unique and powerful succession planning tool that provides you the ability to transfer full commission rights of existing policies to qualified external candidates with the ability to earn full commission rights. The candidate receives the benefit of immediate revenue without the cost of acquisition.
- Proven background in the business environment; either managing or building, etc.
- The desire to build and grow a residual income business opportunity
Self-Motivation and Independence
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
- The ability to identify and focus on priorities
- The ability to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
- Leadership and people management skills
- The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failures
Earning Full Commission Rights
- Immediate ability to cross sell policies and earn full commission right
Office Start-up Bonus Program
- Up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse office startup expenses
The qualified Insurance Sales Agent candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred.
The ideal Farmers Agent will also have:
• Sales and/or customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Desire to be active in the community
• Good credit history with no bankruptcies for the past 3 years.
• A favorable criminal record - no Felonies
- Obtain Property & Casualty License
- Obtain Life & Health License
- Obtain Series 6 License
- Obtain Series 63 License
- High School degree
- Satisfactory Background check
- Capital requirement