At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA).
About the Role:
This is a Business Systems Consultant positions in ADS - Application Delivery Services/Business Integration group for Wells Fargo Advisors Brokerage Technology. The Business Integration Group (BIG) manages, maintains and provides support to technology centric, distributed systems for Wells Fargo Advisors and WIM. BIG provides technology leadership to complex/major risk and technology refresh initiatives and drive solutions to various engineering capabilities across WFA and WIM technology teams. BIG also oversees audit requests and reporting needs across the teams.
Every day our technology team addresses some of the most complex technical and business opportunities. This individual will work on production support focusing on keeping systems highly available to meet service level agreements by providing production stability and a high degree of 24x7 availability. Individual will be the escalation point for distributed application support and troubleshoot while working directly with the offshore team and various internal application partners. This support includes researching general business questions, audit/risk related items, demand prioritization etc. along with responding to Compliance / Risk mandates (i.e., Secure Code Reviews, BCP Plans. etc.)
This role will also act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of experience creating macros and pivot tables in Excel
- 3 + years of technology portfolio or demand management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of creation of basic charts and workflows using Visio
- Knowledge and understanding of requirements management and project management practices/process
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Brokerage operations experience
- 5+ years of proven work experience providing business support in pre-project research/analysis and creation of business cases
- 5+ years of demonstrated analysis experience for projects/efforts dealing with software/hardware upgrades
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the essence of information while mastering new technical and business knowledge
- Requires in depth knowledge of both business and technology definitions and processes
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.