To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
481 Plumas Boulevard
Yuba City, CA 95991
- Human Resources
- Phone: 866.334.7777
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director Of Nursing
Home Care Providers • Yuba City, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director of Clinical Services – Yuba City CA
Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA is revolutionizing home care with exceptional clinical care, innovative solutions and uncompromising patient service. We are one of the nation's leading home health agencies and are growing by leaps and bounds!
Due to our growth, we are actively recruiting and interviewing candidates for the Administrator opening located in our beautiful office in Yuba City CA!
This wonderful opportunity includes but not limited to the management and overall oversight and implementation of the agencies missions, policies and procedures.
Duties Include but not limited to:
● Identification and resolution of operations, legal and regulatory issues
● Involvement in recruitment / staffing and delegations of this information to those states and recruitment departments
● Manage programs through delegation of responsibility to administrative and supervisory personnel
● Negotiates, directs, oversees and monitors agreements, contracts
● Delegates and oversees the educational activities necessary to maintain a competent staff to provide services
● Monitors compliance of all Federal, State and local rules and regulations
● Monitors adherence to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, medical records, families, staff and the organization
● Three years of supervisory or administrative experience and one year of home health care management is required.
● Licensed RN is preferred, not required.
● Able to demonstrate understanding of Federal, State and local rules and regulations is required
● Provable steady management experience with positive results is required.
● Able to work under a strict, small window timeframes with positive results / outcomes is required.
● Experience and understanding of working with vendors, or staff with contracts.
● Knowledge of HIPPA, meaning, and practices is required.
Why work for Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA?
We offer competitive compensation package, health benefits with matching 401K, annual work performance with merit increase and vacation / PDO accrual.
f you are a driven, enthusiastic, experienced healthcare Administrator that is seeking a great career, we may have a fitting opportunity for you!
Apply online today!
Key words: RN, Clinical Administrator, home health administrator, administrator, home health leadership, executive leadership, director of nursing, director of clinical practices, director of clinical operations, administration