Sherlock Smith & Adams, Inc., an architectural and engineering firm, has a solid reputation of award-winning design excellence in healthcare and other complex facilities since 1946. The practice includes private, Department of Defense and VA projects. Projects are located both nationally and internationally. Travel opportunities are a part of these projects. SS&A is a well-established company that offers the opportunity of a wide variety of work. This, along with the possibility of an equity position in the firm, will establish any professional with a distinguished career. The firm strives to provide its clients with progressive design combined with the latest in technology. With engineering disciplines in-house, the design process is comprehensive. The compensation and benefit package is competitive for all employees. The corporate culture of SS&A is one of design excellence with each team member's contribution valued. The atmosphere is professional yet enjoyable.
SS&A is seeking a professional mechanical engineer with HVAC experience.
· A Professional Engineering registration is preferred(or able to obtain within first year of employment)
· Must have 5+ years’ experience working with HVAC design and understand the concepts.
· Must have experience with TRACE 700 load calculation software.
· Must be proficient with current version of AUTOCAD.
· Experience with Revit/BIM software required.
· Must be able to obtain clearance to work on US Military bases
· Possess or be able to obtain a US Passport
· Any candidate for this position must be career oriented and desirous of long term employment and advancement within the company.
· The candidate must be a graduate of an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The candidate’s engineering degree must be acceptable to allow Professional Registration in any U.S. state.
· A background check may be required.
Sherlock, Smith & Adams, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resource Director at Email blocked - click to apply.