· Machines repair, modification, troubleshooting, pre-delivery inspection.
· Help dealers, customers and sales people with technical issues via phone, computer or in person
· Log all in house repairs, outside repairs and warranties in operating software
· Help institute a technical training program for dealers and sales force in conjunction with Product Manager
· Travel when needed to perform field repairs, field trainings and machines demonstrations (no more than 20 % travel will be required)
· Work with Product Manager as well as sales force to put on static and functional demos of equipment.
· Work in computer system as needed to assist customers and make official build changes to machines
· Load and Unload truck and shipping containers
· Position requires occasional after-hours assistance, so a cell phone and laptop will be provided.
· Maintain a record of warranty registration as well as warranty repairs
· Maintain all in house safety files
This position requires basic knowledge (minimum 3-5 years) in system hydraulics, electrical and mechanics with the ability to read schematics. Position requires a strong knowledge in basic computer programs such as Excel, outlook and others. As the position includes use of a company truck for service calls and when needed the applicant must have a clean driving record and agree to terms for operating company vehicle. Applicant will report directly to and work closely with Product Manager to gain knowledge of machines and attachments to provide professional customer service and technical assistance to dealers and customers. Job duties for this position are not limited to the ones listed above and change periodically which applicant must agree to in advance to accepting job.