To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Katy, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant - Katy, TX
Allergy & ENT Associates • Katy, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Attention Medical Assistants – are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? If so, come grow your skills with a great Company.
· Challenging and rewarding MA assignments, including a wide range of Allergy and ENT duties
· In an Allergy & ENT Specialist’s Office, with the opportunity to
· Assist the Physicians and staff in
· Providing high-quality patient care
· With opportunity for career advancement through assignments and promotions
Our Company and Environment:
· We are a Physician owned medical practice
· We place a high value on our employees
· We provide a professional work atmosphere, with a “business hours” schedule, no Holidays or shift work and very limited work on Saturdays
· We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including; 401k plan, medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
Medical Assistant for Specialist's Office in Katy, TX
You will need:
· Medical Assistant education through an accredited school,
· MA Certification preferred (CMA, NCMA); CPR certification required.
· Knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA, basic clinical procedures, E H R system and documentation, and
· Excellent communication skills
· Allergy and/or ENT experience preferred.