Legacy Treatment Services is a merger of The Children's Home and The Drenk Center. The organization provides a comprehensive array of services for individuals of all ages. Our mission is to change the behavioral health and social service outcomes for people of all ages from surviving to thriving.
The Outpatient Department offers mental health treatment for anyone who is experiencing mental health issues and could benefit from treatment in an outpatient setting. Our experienced therapists are trained in best practices to assist individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, relationships and conflict, parenting and family issues, difficulty reaching your potential and career issues.
Outpatient Addictions Services and Intensive Outpatient programs provide outpatient treatment for alcohol addiction, cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, multi-substance abuse addiction and dual diagnosis. Services are offered on individual and group basis depending upon the needs of the consumer.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Clinical Supervisor who will be responsible for the clinical supervision of 6 license eligible employees as well as carrying a case load of patients as an Outpatient Therapist. This role consists of conducting intakes, doing primarily one on one counseling and putting together treatment plans for patients.
What You’ll Do:
• Training and representing the program in the community as requested.
• Planning, developing and evaluating the effectiveness of the program.
• Maintain positive working relationships with community agencies.
• Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to any age-related needs of the consumers served.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development appropriate to the consumer population served.
• Plan, Organize and implement clinical counseling services to consumers and families.
• Plan for discharge and aftercare.
• Maintain treatment records.
• Some evening hours required during the week.
What You’ll Need:
• Master’s Degree with clinical experience of at least 5 years Post-Masters.
• NJ license as LCSW for minimum of 2 years and Certified Clinical Supervisor or other requirements set forth by NJ State licensing authorities to clinically supervise license eligible clinicians.
• Credentialing/experience with public and private payers/insurance preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Community Mental Health Services
Radiation Treatment Planning
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)