Loews Hotels is looking for Experienced Resort Housekeepers! Pay Rate starting at $13.00 per hour.
- Cleans and sanitizes all assigned rooms and bathrooms
- Follows the designated sequence of room assignments
- Replaces all amenities and linens according to hotel standards
- Keeps cart and linen closets clean and orderly
- Reports irregularities such as hot-plates, pets, suspicious persons and behavior, unusual items, and activities to Supervisor
- Cleans assigned rooms within shift time requirements, passing all inspections
- Satisfies guest requests for information and services
We offer Great Benefits and a Great Internal Promotion Program!**
- Service orientation
- Able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team
- Basic English language skills
- Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Clean Trash Container
Use Vacuum Cleaner
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$12.00 - $13.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Loews Hotels is a leading owner and operator of full-service, one-of-a-kind luxury and upper-upscale hotels located in key urban and resort destinations throughout the United States and Canada. The company boasts an iconic portfolio of 24 properties, including four in development, with plans to continue expanding its footprint, domestically and internationally, to over 50 hotels by 2020. Since 2012, Loews Hotels has expanded into top markets including San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, and Los Angeles.
View the full profile
Loews Hotels has a rich history in hospitality as the Tisch family started in the business with the acquisition of its first hotel almost 70 years ago. Today, headquartered in New York City, Jonathan Tisch is the third generation of the family to guide Loews Hotels as its Chairman. Kirk Kinsell, former President of Americas and Europe, Middle East, and Africa for InterContinental Hotel Group, joined as President and CEO in March 2015.
In 2015, Loews Hotels formerly launched two brand extensions to its core brand: Loews Hotels & Resorts. Those extensions include Loews Regency – Loews’ premium product line and luxury alternative; and OE Collection – a soft brand and hotel management platform to support independent, boutique properties that align with our mission of providing guests with authentically original experiences that are true to each destination.