To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY 11434
- Phone: 718-244-5929
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
World Net International • Queens, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Worldnet is more than a logistics company – we are a global partner dedicated to wowing our customers by moving their special shipments as if they were our own. We “serve” the most prestigious, cutting edge companies in fashion, design, technology and other creative industries that shape our culture. Worldnet is not only about the innovative products and special packages we carefully deliver to customers around the world- it takes great people who care. We are inspired to make a positive difference for our clients through our Core Values. Today, our worldwide teams of more than 150 employees are helping build a company where the best people want to work.
Worldnet International currently has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London and Brussels.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring all shipping requirements and functions are completed accurately within time established parameters. The responsibilities include interfacing with customers and our corporate partners overseas to assure all United States and foreign government regulations are compliant and due diligence is performed on consignments.
The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for all routings, communications, issue management, and shipment milestone data entry for the life cycle of a shipment.
- Timely and accurate status updates to clients
- Problem resolution during the transit of all shipments
- Instructing agents and partners as needed to ensure all shipments are transported smoothly, and in compliance of all regulations
- Instructing airlines with any necessary information to ensure all shipments are transported smoothly and in compliance of all regulations
- Monitoring all shipments during transit and ensuring that transportation proceeds timely and accurately
- Ensuring that all weights and dimensions for shipments are recorded accurately
- Ensuring that all communication data is captured accurately and timely into Notes our systems
- Ensuring that all manifests are generated accurately and timely
- Ensuring that status follow-ups of shipments are completed timely, accurately, and the respective status events are generated in our systems
- Timely and accurate capture of all delivery confirmations and proof of delivery details (POD’s)
- Ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are followed
- Any additional duties or tasks delegated on a day to day basis
- Courteous phone manner
- Grammatically correct and courteous written communication (primarily emails but may include other forms of written communication)
- Effective time management and task management skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year of office work experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, Windows OS, email and Internet usage/research
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of geography preferred, not required
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple projects/tasks/systems simultaneously
- Flexibility with shift/schedule
At Worldnet we offer a very competitive compensation package including but not limited to:
- 401 (k)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid new employee training
- In-house fitness center with complementary personal trainer
- Business casual dress
- Volunteer opportunities
- Occasional travel opportunities
Worldnet International Courier, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer