To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainfield, IN 46168
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Billing Coordinator
Creative Financial Staffing • Plainfield, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Feeling stuck in your current Billing Coordinator role? Are you ready to work for a quickly growing transportation and fulfillment company with tremendous and rapid advancement opportunities? They offer a flexible and family oriented environment with great benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
Process paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to invoice customers. Work with other departments and customers to determine correct rates and charges to apply to invoices. Resolve billing errors and discrepancies. Prepare reports for managers on billing statistics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares accurate invoices to customers.
- Communicates with the Sales, Customer Service, Dispatch and Settlements departments on invoices with exceptions.
- Works with company computer system for review, update, data entry and approval of invoices to customers.
- Works and communicates with drivers and operations offices to secure necessary paperwork with which to invoice customers.
- Sorts, files and mails invoices to customers.
- Responds to customer requests for supporting documentation for invoices, including bills of lading, proof of delivery, etc.
- Identifies billing problems or inconsistencies that will drive improvement in the billing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills, and Abilities
- TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST!
- High school diploma/equivalent required; associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Strong keyboard and 10-key skills
- Ability to prioritize functions and deal effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel including knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Familiarity with MAS/Sage 100