· Must be reliable, professional and work well individually as well as with a team.
· Strong litigation skills are required, including knowledge of the full litigation cycle, as is the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be experienced in drafting pleadings, maintaining files, able to perform heavy scheduling of meetings, hearings, depositions and trials
· Responding to and propounding discovery
· Calendar deadlines and tasks and docket control.
· Able to handle a high volume caseload
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Must have a “thick skin” and be able to handle a busy and demanding attorney in a demanding, stressful and fast-paced work environment.
· Office and computer skills required for this position include an advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word (consistently using shortcut keys) and PowerPoint, Worldox, TABS, Practice Master, CM/ECF and e-Filing.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THESE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.