Responsible for overseeing the performance and coordination of all daily Food and Beverage operations
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the successful operation of restaurant, concession and bars. Accountable for directing the work of the restaurant, concessions and beverage staff, assuring that guest have a favorable experience when visiting any of our outlets. Knowledge and familiarity of the Miami market preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
Provide excellent guest service
- Interview, hires, trains and orients new Team Members
- Training of personnel as well as evaluation, scheduling, and mediating team member relations
- Ensures quality control of product and service
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of cash sales on registers
- Responsible for settling customer and /or employee disputes
- Responsible for daily shift paperwork such as sales reports, counting cash drawers, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of all inventory
- Responsible for creating food product selection and menus to increase customer satisfaction
- Responsible for menu pricing to increase business while maintaining profit margins
- Responsible for the departmental payroll
- Ensures that positive employee relations are maintained
- Ensures the safety and security of employees and customers. Supervises programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries.
- Ensures that the department is cleaned and maintained for the safety of customers and employees alike
- Maintains budgeted food cost and labor cost
- Orders supplies and maintains par for stock and inventory control
- Assures F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations
- Coordinates special events
- Enforcing portioning and quality control
- Enforcing health code and company standards
- Ability to supervise and work
- Other duties as assigned
- Management experience in restaurants or related hospitality field
- Two to five years’ experience in food and beverage operations and managing personnel with a 4-year degree preferred in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Valid gaming license.
- Certified Food & Safety Manager License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Creative personality, ability to add creative input
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, and Word is required
- Experience in high-volume beverage operations preferred
- Experience in casino and/ or hotel environment preferred
- Team-oriented and must enjoy working with and assisting people
- Must be articulate and posses a professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctuality and meeting of deadlines is critical
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.