To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14300 Commerce Way
Hialeah, FL 33016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Support Manager
International Vapor Group • Hialeah, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading manufacturer, retailer and distributor of electronic cigarettes and vaping products is currently seeking a Franchise Support Manager to work in our corporate office in Miami Lakes. The Franchise Support Manager will be involved with coordinating all aspects of the franchisees on board training as well as ongoing support. The Franchise Support Manager will be responsible for the initial Store Operations & Business Management training in the corporate office as well as in-store training. Additionally, the position will include on-site training at franchise locations, ongoing in-store support, updating the training manual, and assisting with the development of training materials. This position requires 50 %+ travel to each franchise location and providing in-store training support for up to five days at a time.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a strong working relationship, mentor, support and train franchisees and staff in retail locations on operations
- Regularly perform inspections on retail locations, prepare a report, and instruct retail location of areas to improve and undertake follow up inspections.
- Review and provide frequent management assessment of performance for franchisees
- Answer operational questions and support to all retail locations
- Provide ongoing training to retail location staff
- Maintain strong relationships with the corporate departments
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; College degree in applicable field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a franchise support & operations role and/or 3-5 years retail management preferably multi-unit
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to communicate professionally with all levels of management and vendors
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines with a high level of proficiency
- Work well within a collaborative team environment as well as being able to accomplish independent projects with minimum supervision
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by changing needs of the business
- Dynamic, outgoing personality along with a very positive attitude
- Desire to provide excellent support